Heritages and the cultures that go with them can be instrumental in shaping the type of people we become. It’s something to celebrate, or at least express. It’s there every time our tongue hits the back of our teeth. Our fingers always know the taste, it will always marinate whatever we spit to paper.
We all have maps for teeth. This is an invitation to bare them, or flash them – it’s the voice from behind them that we want to hear.
This literary magazine is my latest project. I’m excited about it and I really hope you’ll submit your work if it’s something you relate to
or keep it in mind and pass it along to anyone else that may be interested.
Thanks so much!
- featheronaflume reblogged this from blue-raft and added:
- englishistheartofbullshit likes this
- blue-raft reblogged this from jessr
- bellafunt likes this
- tattoos-and-ballgowns likes this
- strangeloopstrangeloop likes this
- you--me--dancing likes this
- danieltypewriter likes this
- sercatious reblogged this from sunyoungwrites
- zannus likes this
- 1morenight reblogged this from sunyoungwrites
- quirkytidbits likes this
- wentdog likes this
- sunyoungwrites reblogged this from jessr
- sunyoungwrites likes this
- bestuckonaroof likes this
- rustbeltjessie likes this
- livinginthematerialworld reblogged this from blue-raft
- deirdrerose reblogged this from jessr
- firearcher likes this
- deirdrerose likes this
- jessr posted this